Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Creative Projects

I really enjoy it when a project works well. I love how the paper colours match with the photo. I used the retired Stampin' Up! "Walk in the Park" paper with the new Medallion stamp. Of course, I added bling and ribbons also!

I had so much fun with the page, that I tried the same thing with a card. I love the sunburst effect, and how the medallion finishes the card. It's a great way to use paper scraps.

Here are some more fun cards I've made recently. I often look in magazines and books for inspiration. This project idea came from an Australian magazine. This is a technique I've tried before called "One Sheet Wonder." You simply decorate a sheet of white cardstock, and then cut out the decorated cardstock in a variety of ways for use in cards. I love how the new Bermuda Bay, Mambo Melon, and Crushed Curry worked with Green Galore. I also enjoyed this arrangement of cards. The stamp set I used is Circle Circus. Don't these cards look summery and bright!

Take care, and enjoy this lovely hot day!

Susan Bruyn

Posted by Picasa

No comments: