Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh Those Snowflakes!


I got my new felt flurries from Stampin' Up! and had to use them right away! I also used snowflake dies with the Sizzix Big Shot machine. The large snowflake has been cut out of felt! I am enjoying the many different ways I can use the Big Shot with my scrapbooking!


I adhered the red felt flurries with mini glue dots. The large felt sonwflake was attached to the decorated cardstock with an ice circle rhinestone brad. I then attached the 'arms' of the snowflake with sticky strip.



I used the following sets and colors (all Stampin' Up!) - cardstock: basic black, whisper white, baja breeze, kiwi kiss, and riding hood red; - inks: kiwi kiss, baja breeze, always artichoke, and staz-on black; - sets: snow swirled, holy triptych, and priceless; sizzix dies: - snowflakes set #2, snowflake #2, go go boots, and top note (all dies are found in the holiday mini catalogue).

Now I have my wintery page and my snowflakes - I'm all ready for winter!
Take care,

Susan Bruyn
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, what a gorgeous layout!
well done!
jennifer