Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am Thankful





















Here is a special autumn page that showcases my family and my home! They truly have helped make my house a home, and they enrich my life every day!

I love getting layout inspiration from different sources. This layout concept came from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, page 106 (Fall/Winter 08). I often look in the catalogue for ideas - even color ideas (check out the colors for Hawaii Papaya on page 169 - look familiar?). I really like our new silhouette stamp selection, and had fun using the sets Inspired by Nature and Pocket Silhouettes on this layout, as well as the Jumbo Outline and Short Order alphabets. A bit of vellum, some punches, brads, and a library clip finished the page nicely.

Tomorrow, my children have no school. We plan to take them to a Corn Maze north of Calgary. It should be lots of fun!

Until then, take care, and Happy Stamping!

Susan Bruyn
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "Christ is Born" Christmas card... It is Beautiful..