Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School

The children returned to school yesterday! The house is so quiet without them around.

I designed this scrapbook page for my calendar class - can you guess which month it is for? Stampin' Up! has some great products, which help me create wonderful pages and projects. I enjoy teaching scrapbooking and cardmaking, and will feature more samples on this blog.

This page was created using real red, old olive, and sahara sand cardstock, with Summer Picnic designer paper. I used the Sizzix Bigz alphabet die set for the letters, and the large tag punch for the tags. Jumbo eyelets, ribbon, and a chipboard frame complete the ensemble.

Thanks for checking out my blog and my page. Have a great day! Susan Bruyn
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Great page! It's perfect for my class this month. Thanks for the inspiration!