Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Dashing through the Snow?


Juliana thought it would be so cute to have the dog pull the bunnies in her sleigh! Thus, we have 'Dashing through the 'snow' in a four-pawed open sleigh!!' Mojo looks like she's not sure what she is supposed to be doing! I love the expression on her face! Maybe we should take them outside for a quick spin around the alley!


Speaking of snow, I created this fun snow card for a special class! It showcases some of the special items from Stampin' Up!'s holiday mini catalogue, and was a lot of fun to make!! I love how the snowflakes peek out from within the windows!

I came across some pieces from a previous project, and created these fun cards! The tree is embossed with white on glossy paper. I then did the polished stone technique around the tree (dip a cotton ball in some rubbing alcohol, and drop a few drops from some water-based stamp reinkers on the cotton ball. Dab it all over the glossy paper for a unique effect. I used two colours - mellow moss and always artichoke. I love the finished card! Add some retired paper, some distressing, a bit of ribbon, and some rhinestones for a truly unique effect!

I'm off to finish a few Christmas presents, and then make cookies with my kids. We found some lovely gluten-free shortbread cookies that are easy to make and taste delicious! See you later,
Susan Bruyn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: