Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Birthday Cake for Daddy


James had his birthday on Monday. He mentioned to his brother that he would likely not get a cake for his birthday. Juliana and I had other plans!! She took a sugar cookie mix and made it in her Easy Bake Oven! Then she made icing, decorated it, and helped me find candles to suit the occasion! She even made some beeswax candles for the occasion!


How proud she was to present a very personal cake to her daddy for his birthday! Happy Birthday James!!


We have finally had some lovely warm weather! Here is a page to suit these final remaining lazy days of summer!! I am having a garage sale tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday (Feb 20, 21, 9:30 to 4:00), here at my place with some friends. I made some of my older calendar pages into kits - this one is similar to some that will be in the sale! Email me at sbruyn@telus.net for directions.

Take care and have a great day!!

Susan Bruyn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: