Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas cards and gift wrap


I have been having such fun making Christmas cards and gift packages! This year, I decided to use some of what I have and 'clean house' while doing my Christmas preparations. I love the way this poinsettia card turned out.


I gave some of my friends a challenge, to decorate some cardstock gift boxes with a sheet of designer paper. We got snowed in last weekend, so I had fun creating some special cards and tags, and even a mini accordian book! The two gable boxes were decorated by my daughter to hold gifts for her cousins.


Calgary had a huge snowstorm last weekend. My brave boys kept the driveway cleared Friday. Saturday morning, however, we had huge drifts all over. The largest was by the front porch! It took some digging to get us clear. Here is my brave Jon-Jacob, heading out to shovel Saturday morning. The huge drift is just in front of him, and covered the steps to the level of the porch (which is 4 steps from the ground).


We are due to have more snow this weekend! Isn't winter exciting?!!  Take care, all, and stay warm! Susan Bruyn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: