Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Scrapbooking the Memoreis


I've been making some scrapbook pages for my calendar classes.  It is so good to scrapbook those memories, and I find when I teach a class, I am inspired to scrapbook the memories right away.  Above, you can see the page I created for September.


This is the October page.  We went to a greenhouse just outside of town.  They have an annual Autumn celebration during Thanksgiving.  The kids all carved pumpkins, and had fun watching a 600 pound pumpkin drop onto a car (creating an instant sunroof).



This is the page I created for November.  I haven't done the journaling yet.  Although it looks a bit 'fussy,' it turned out really nice.  Everyone really liked it a lot!  Black and white with a 'pop' of color, can really dress up a page.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Susan Bruyn

Posted by Picasa

No comments: