Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Orlando, Florida


What a fun week I've had! I traveled to Orlando, Florida, to attend Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference.
The weather was quite nice - cool for them, and warm for me, as I had just come from a weekend of -37 Celcius. They had 29 Farenheit. I was able to go around in short sleeves, with just a jacket for evening.




I had a fun evening with the Manager's Reception - while everyone else went on rides, I sat and had my cariticature done!
The caption reads: "Here comes Suzieee Stamper!!" It is too cute for words!



As always, we swapped card ideas and tips! This is a great one, which uses the set "Garden Whimsy."
I took photos of many cards, so I don't have the artist's name. As always, all images and supplies are copyright Stampin' Up!



Stampin' Up!'s new catalogue begins January 19, 2009! It is full of great ideas and some wonderful new products!
I hope to feature many of the great product ideas in upcoming posts!
Until then, take care and have a great day!
Susan Bruyn


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, love all the pictures.. The flower is just sooo gorgeous. Looks like you had fun having your picture drawn too!