Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Card fun

I've been busy creating cards lately. The first two cards use die cuts and coordinating die-cut paper from the Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit that Stampin' Up! and Country Living is offering. The kit comes with paper, stamps, chipboard die cuts, designer papers, inks, and even the ribbon and glitter to add glitz to your card. It is easy and fun to make great projects!!

I love the delightful freedom of this card. The stamp set I used, "Flight of the Butterfly" captures the youthful innocence of butterflies in flight!


I'm having a lot of fun lately with the technique "shaving cream." I learned it a few years ago, when I first began selling Stampin' Up!, and I brought it out for a class this past week. Last night, some friends and I had some messy fun 'playing.' I came up with this card - the reinker colors we used were old olive, mellow moss, and baroque burgundy. What a pleasing combination.

I hope you have a great weekend enjoying all that life has to offer!

Susan Bruyn

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Athina said...

Your cards look great!!!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Great cards!
Love what you did with the kit and the shaving cream technique!